Let today be the start of something new with this fantastic opportunity to join our team at Central Facilities Group!
We are looking for a Head Housekeeper to come and join our friendly team at this 4-Star property, located conveniently near Victoria station making it easily accessible with public transport links. (South West London SW1V).
As the Head Housekeeper, you will be responsible for the management of a busy housekeeping department. You will be the key representative within the hotel and will therefore maintain proactive client and stakeholder relationships.
Consistently deliver a first-class cleaning standard
Motivate the Housekeeping team to exceed client expectations
- Manage productivity, Supervisory hours and weekly budgets
Proactive maintenance reporting
Ensure Housekeeping complies with the hotels brand standards
Health & Safety management.
- Housekeeping experience at supervisory level and above
- Excellent people management skills
- A welcoming, friendly and outgoing manner and with the passion and ambition to develop and motivate your team
- A high level of attention to detail and demonstrate high levels of quality
- A hands-on approach needed – to support the housekeeping team
- Flexible working hours, including weekends depending on business needs.
- Training and support provided including NVQ
- Opportunities for progression throughout the Company
- Employee of the month awards
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Mobile Phone Discounts with O2
- Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
Central Facilities Group provide Cleaning and Facilities Management services across the United Kingdom and Ireland. We employ over 3000 staff and continue to expand within our chosen sector, creating fantastic opportunities for all our workforce.
Join our winning team today and exceed your dreams!
|Salary||£35,000 per annum|