We have an exciting new opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor to join our fantastic team at Central Facilities Group, located in our head office situated in Weston super Mare (BS22 9LF).
To help develop and deliver the HR function which supports the growth and objectives of the business. As HR Advisor you will be expected to support the business in a variety of HR Activities, with a focus on Employee Relation issues.
You will provide expert professional advice and support to managers and staff on all aspects of people management, you will understand current employment legislation and best practice. Due to the nature of the role, all applicants must have a full, UK driving licence as you will be expected to drive company cars from time to time to visit different sites.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: –
- Work closely with line managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, consultation, performance management, redundancy planning etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the company
- Report directly into the HR Manager and support with the HR Team as requested
- Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of policies, best practice and employment legislation
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organisation. Ensure that managers and staff are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate them effectively
- Monitor sickness and absence levels and provide management information
- Manage the information held on the HR database and personnel files to ensure it is updated in a timely and accurate manner and complies with any legal or data protection policies
- Keep up to date with legal developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors
- Complete any other duties as required.
- Proven generalist HR experience
- Practical experience of working in an organisation with multiple sites
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to meet deadlines
- Professional and friendly manner
- Strong Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills
- Fully conversant and up to date with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice
- Knowledge of GDPR ensuring you remain compliant in your work
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, 5/7 days, 40 hours per week
- Full Driving Licence
- A good working knowledge of HR systems
- CIPD qualified or working towards.
We want you to enjoy what you do and where you work. That’s why we’ll give you all the support you need plus the following:
- Opportunities for the staff progression
- Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
- Employee of the month awards
- 28 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
- Free Parking at Office
- Mobile phone discounts with O2
- Paid every 2 weeks!
Central Facilities Group -provide Cleaning and Facilities Management services across the United Kingdom and Ireland. We employ over 3000 staff and continue to expand within our chosen sector, creating fantastic opportunities for all our workforce.
|Salary||£22,000 - £24,000 per annum|