We are looking for several Industrial Venue Cleaners to be part of our brilliant cleaning team to keep the Manchester Victoria venue to a high standard of cleanliness.
Industrial cleaners are responsible for cleaning entire buildings or portions of buildings. This may include cleaning bathrooms, mopping tiles, and vacuuming carpets, among other specific cleaning duties.
We offer Flexible hours and have Day and night shift hours available for an immediate start
This role requires someone with the ability to perform “Reactive Cleaning”. This includes but is not limited too human bodily fluids/ human body substances, (full training will be provided).
- Responsibility for creating and maintaining a safe, clean and hygienic environment within the venue which will include but not limited to cleaning backstage, dressing room, green rooms and toilets
- Working to the highest standards, carrying out clean ups during event shows as required by the on-duty Supervisor
- Ability to work under uncomfortable or hazardous conditions
- Reporting any defects such as faults and areas of concern
- Be hard-working, efficient and motivated
- Always maintain Health and Safety standards, whilst carrying out duties
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach
It would be advantageous in this position if you have experience of cleaning but not essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Passion for Cleanliness with a keen eye for detail and high standards
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexibility, reliability and work under pressure
- You’ll have a real focus on quality standards of your own work and that of the team
We want you to enjoy what you do and where you work. That’s why we’ll give you all the support you need plus the following:
- Opportunities for staff progression
- Flexible hours
- Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
- Employee of the month awards
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Discounts with O2
- Staff Uniform
- Paid every 2 weeks!
Central Facilities Group provide Cleaning and Facilities Management services across the United Kingdom and Ireland. We employ over 3000 staff and continue to expand within our chosen sector, creating fantastic opportunities for all our workforce.
|Salary||£9.75 per hour|