New Year – New Job – Sounds like a fantastic opportunity to join our winning team at Central Facilities Group!
We are looking for a hard-working individual to join the friendly team as a Linen Porter at this at this new 97 room aparthotel located in a unique waterfront location in the heart of York City Centre. (YO23 1JQ)
- Maintain inventory of linen supplies within the supplies room and ensure that any low stock situations are communicated to the head housekeeper
- Ensure laundry area is clean & tidy in preparation to receive the linen delivery
- Receive and record soiled dirty linen and issued fresh linen supplies in exchange
- Report damages such as tears and burns to linen to the housekeeper and ensure that orders for replacements are placed
- Distribute the linen to the relevant store locations around the Hotel
- Place supplies on trolleys according to established protocols and delivered guestrooms
- Assist with periodical cleaning tasks (i.e. turning mattresses, pulling out beds / furniture, net curtains etc.).
- Passion for cleanliness with a keen eye for detail and high standards
- Desire to consistently deliver an excellent level of service and improve departmental performance
- You’ll have a real focus on quality standards of your own work and that of the team
- Ability to work in a physical environment
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- As Linen Porter you will need to be of smart appearance, maintaining a polite and courteous attitude and have a good command of English.
We want you to enjoy what you do and where you work. That’s why we’ll give you all the support you need plus the following:
- Opportunities for staff progression
- Flexible hours
- Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
- Employee of the month awards
- Discount with O2
- Staff Uniform
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Paid every 2 weeks.
Central Facilities Group provide Cleaning and Facilities Management services across the United Kingdom and Ireland.We employ over 3000 staff and continue to expand within our chosen sector, creating fantastic opportunities for all our workforce.
|Salary||£8.75 per hour|