Let today be the start of something new, with a fantastic opportunity to join our team at Central Facilities Group!
We are recruiting a Room Attendant to be part of the housekeeping team delivering an excellent guest and member experience at this, at this 160 bedroom hotel located just a short distance from Bristol Airport.
- Liaise with Head Housekeeper to ensure all rooms are cleaned in conjunction with guests check in / departures
- Maintain clean rooms by vacuuming, polishing, providing linen services, dusting, cleaning to a high standard and perform other duties as advised by the Senior Housekeeping team
- Deliver consistently high standards of cleanliness, looking after guests needs and maintaining a polite and courteous attitude
- Replenish linen and guest supplies
- Provide an excellent guest experience
- Reporting any defects such as faults and any areas of concern
- Work on a rota basis which will Include Weekends, hours subject to hotel occupancy levels.
- Passion for cleanliness with a keen eye for detail and high standards
- A desire to consistently deliver an excellent level of service and improve departmental performance
- You’ll have a real focus on quality standards of your own work and that of the team
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexibility, reliability and work under pressure
- Experience of working in a hotel or in a similar position would be advantageous.
We want you to enjoy what you do and where you work.That’s why we’ll give you all the support you need plus the following:
- Opportunities for staff progression
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
- Employee of the month awards
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Discounts with O2
- Free Parking at hotel
- Staff Uniform
- Paid every 2 weeks!
Central Facilities Group provide Cleaning and Facilities Management services across the United Kingdom and Ireland.We employ over 3000 staff and continue to expand within our chosen sector, creating fantastic opportunities for all our workforce.
|Salary||£8.50 per hour|