Are you looking for a new opportunity or maybe you are ready to move up a level in your career by taking on more responsibility?
We are looking for a Senior Housekeeping Supervisor to come and join our friendly team at this 145 bedroom, 3-Star hotel, located just off the A55, 3 miles from Chester city centre. You will be responsible for the supervision of a busy housekeeping department, leading by example and setting high standards to ensure the service is operated safely, hygienically and to contractual specifications. (CH4 9DL).
- Provide leadership, support and motivation to the housekeeping team and ensure we maintain high standards of excellence
- Support with staff training and development (induction, health & safety, security, technical & behavioural)
- Support the Financial control for the department – Room Attendant productivity, Supervisory hours and weekly budget control
- Maintaining consistently high standards of cleanliness and ensuring staff are all polite, courteous and look after guests needs
- Manage the stock control of all cleaning products, chemicals and laundry
- In the absence of the Head Housekeeper proactive participation of communication meetings (i.e. morning brief, op’s and monthly HOD meetings etc.)
- Flexible working hours, including weekends, working on a 16 hour contract, with the possibility of more hours available.
- A welcoming, friendly and outgoing manner with the ability to develop and motivate your team
- Worked within a supervisory capacity in the hospitality industry or a similar customer service sector
- Excellent people management skills with an understanding of rotas and schedules
- A high level of attention to detail and demonstrate high levels of quality
- A hands-on approach needed – to support the front-line team and potentially clean rooms
- Self-starter qualities, be ambitious, passionate with excellent leadership qualities
We want you to enjoy what you do and where you work. That’s why we’ll give you all the support you need plus the following:
- Opportunities for staff progression
- Flexible hours
- Auto-Enrolment into Company Pension Scheme
- Employee of the month awards
- Mobile Phone discounts with O2
- Free Parking at hotel
- Discount through Thrifty for UK car hire bookings
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Paid every 2 weeks
Central Facilities Group provide Cleaning and Facilities Management services across the United Kingdom and Ireland.We employ over 3000 staff and continue to expand within our chosen sector, creating fantastic opportunities for all our workforce.
To be the next member of this friendly team click apply today
|Salary||£9.00 per hour|